- CSR Awards
- Environment Awards
- Safety & Health Awards
- Tax Awards
|Penghargaan Subroto 2022 Bidang Efisiensi Energi Inovasi Khusus Manajemen Energi oleh Kementerian Perindustrian|
|Penghargaan Zero Accident Award 2017 oleh Gubernur Banten|
|Penghargaan Panitia Pembina Keselamatan & Kesehatan Kerja Tingkat Provinsi Banten Tahun 2017 from Governor of Banten Province|
- Zero Accident Award from Minister of Manpower of Republic Indonesia
- Penghargaan Pelanggan Terbaik Tahun 2018 from Bethsaida Hospital
- For Having 14 Weeks Maternity Leave on The CBA 2017-2019 Award from IndustriALL Global Union
- Penghargaan Panitia Pembina Keselamatan & Kesehatan Kerja Tingkat Provinsi Banten Tahun 2017 from Governer of Banten Province
- Penghargaan Kecelakaan Nihil Tingkat Provinsi Banten tahun 2017 from Governer of Banten Province
- Award Toward Implementation of Safety & Health from Governor of Banten Prov.
- The 2009 Responsible Care Award from KN-RCI
ASC's integrated Chlor Alkali-Vinyl Chloride plants in Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia produce basic chemicals for many of downstream industries. In 1986, ASC was established as a multinational company with its headquarters in Jakarta. In 1989, started operation as its state-of-the-art production complex in Banten province. Over the years, the complex has expanded several times, substantially increasing production capacity.
Total investment now stands at USD 1.6 billion. Today, ASC operates the largest chlor alkali-vinyl chloride plant in Southeast Asia. By focusing on chemical and industrial markets, ASC has the capacity to produce Caustic Soda (NaOH), Ethylene Dichloride (EDC), Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Hydrochloric Acid (HCI) and Sodium Hypochlorite (NaCIO).
ASC's shareholders are AGC (Asahi Glass Company, Japan), PT Rodamas (Indonesia), Benny Suherman (Indonesia), and Mitsubishi Corporation of Japan. ASC has three plants built on 91 hectares in Cilegon, Banten in Indonesia. Operated by distributed control system, these plants are not only highly efficient but also with high quality standards.
Commited to minimize the operation cost as well as carbon emissions. Constantly develops and seek for improvements by using the latest technology.
In the first process, which consists of three trains, Caustic Soda is produced. The derivative products include: Chlorine Gas, Hydrogen, Hydrochloric Acid solution and Sodium Hypochlorite solution.
The second process produces Vinyl Chloride Monomer as a raw material for production of PVC. This plant consists of two trains. Chlorine Gas, which is generated in the Chlor Alkali plant, reacts with Ethylene to produce Ethylene Dichloride; this is then cracked into VCM.
The third process, made up of three trains, produces Polyvinyl Chloride, and it is at this stage that VCM is polymerized into PVC.
|President Commisioner||:||Masao Nemoto|
|Vice President Commisioner||:||Tan Pei Ling|
|President Director||:||Jun Miyazaki|
|Vice President Director||:||Eddy Sutanto|
|Anthony Muki Tan|
|AGC (Asahi Glass Company)||:||52,5% (Japan)|
|PT Rodamas||:||18,0% (Indonesia)|
|Benny Suherman||:||18,0% (Indonesia)|
|Mitsubishi Corporation||:||11,5% (Japan)|
|As of December 16, 2022
Our Vision Mission
OUR VISION & MISSION
In-line with Vision of AGC Chemicals Company :
Creating a Safe, Secure, Comfortable and Environmentally Friendly World with Chemical Technology
- Develop multilateral business with electrolysis and PVC as the core.
- Strengthen technology and marketing to deliver quality, competitive and safe products.
- Increase the size as well as profitability of the company to improve our employees quality and returns to the shareholders.
- Establish responsive and agile management.
- Contribute to safety and environmental preservation as a corporate citizen, and
- Foster internationally acceptable management system and promote human resources development.